Create an impact with a successful conference
Let’s amplify your event
Organising a conference is no piece of cake. A conference involves more than an ordinary event. Oftentimes, the preparations are rather complex, for example, because stakeholders will be attending. Conferences feature a host of (international) speakers and, in many cases, attract a large number of delegates. It goes without saying that everything must run smoothly, which calls for central control: the main stage often features an event in itself. Furthermore, a strict schedule is imperative when organising a conference day (or days), on account of the numerous workshops, break-outs, or keynote presentations. At the same time, you want to leave the audience sufficient time for networking and making contacts. So how do you compile an ultimate conference programme, factoring in all the wishes and objectives of stakeholders, sponsors, speakers, and above all, the attendees? We would be happy to assist you!
From production to communication
Conferences require a flawless production. Speakers must be assisted, and participants need to be registered. We at Amplify have ample experience in this field. We discuss your goals and ensure that your conference will produce a maximum ROI. From technology to registration, from communications marketing to video, vlogs, and blogs: Amplify will maximise the results of your conference.
Advantages of Amplify
- Control/production: we take full care of all the logistics, including the main stage or the plenary hall, during the conference day(s). The only thing you need to do is take a bow afterwards.
- Show & Event design: Amplify will think up, design, and arrange everything you see and hear.
- Our own participant registration tool: ticket sales, signing up for programme components, registration, networking, badges, voting, live voting in the conference hall, our tool does it all.
- Poster uploading: many science conferences require speakers to upload posters/infographics featuring the content of their keynote address. Such documents can be uploaded – and reviewed by a designated committee – fully automatically.
- Speaker assistance: you select your speakers with the utmost care. So you want these people to receive excellent support before, during, and after the conference, and you want to make sure that they know what they need to do.
- Content: we will make a content marketing plan featuring video films, blogs, vlogs, plogs, stories, and of course live streams during the conference.
How do you arrange for networking opportunities during a conference?
Amplify’s golden tip
It is something that nearly every event organiser aims to realise, yet almost never manages to accomplish: enabling attendees to network and interconnect. Oftentimes, schedules are so overloaded that people are happy just to sit down and relax during lunch, or just check their email. And then it is already time to head for the next session. If networking is a key goal of your conference, in many cases we will integrate such opportunities into the workshops or break-out sessions. Before commencing a workshop, it is nice to already become acquainted with the person sitting next to you or someone sitting behind you. However, this calls for proper briefing of the speakers. Other options include speed dates, conversation starters, or simply a longer lunch break. The setting can also be a big help in facilitating connection: try, for example, picnic tables, mediators, a game corner, or a business card game.