Organising a trade show requires specialist know-how
Let’s Amplify your event
The dynamics between the trade show organisation, the visitors, and the exhibitors is what sets a trade show apart. That is why organising a trade show calls for specialist expertise, with which we would be happy to assist you. Whether it is just a trade show booth, participation in a trade show, or setting up an entire trade show: we will make sure that you have nothing to worry about! Can you recollect the most exciting and interesting trade show you ever attended? A trade show that inspired you and that was so well organised that you would definitely go again next time? That is the experience we want to create for all your trade show guests.
From production to communication
Trade shows require a flawless production. Exhibitors must be assisted, and participants need to be registered. We at Amplify have ample experience in this field. We discuss your goals and ensure that your trade show will produce a maximum ROI. From technology to registration, from communications marketing to video, vlogs, and blogs: Amplify will maximise the results of your trade show.
Make your team sparkle
Another aspect you need to consider is the training of your trade show staff. The crew manning your booth is vitally important. No matter how much effort you put into your preparations, it is the team that needs to sparkle. We can train your trade show team, but more importantly, we can devise a productive sales strategy, together with your in-house team. Participating in a trade show is big-time sport, we always say. That is why it is imperative to have everything well arranged for your booth crew.
Advantages of Amplify
- Control/production: we take full care of all the logistics. The only thing you need to do is take a bow afterwards.
- Our own participant registration tool: ticket sales, signing up for programme components, registration, networking, badges, voting, our tool does it all.
- Event design: Amplify will think up, design, and arrange everything you see and hear.
- Exhibitor assistance: you select your exhibitors with the utmost care. So you want these people to receive excellent support before, during, and after the trade show, and you want to make sure that they are aware of all the options on the trade show floor.
- On-line trade show manual. Participating in a trade show requires a great deal of preparation. Our trade show software makes things a lot easier, boosts the efficiency of your participation, and eliminates mistakes.
- Content: we will draw up a content marketing plan featuring a wide range of options, such as video films, blogs, vlogs, plogs, stories, and live streams.
How do you attract as many delegates as possible to your trade show?
Amplify’s golden tip
Use your exhibitors’ networks. They will also benefit from a well-attended trade show! Furthermore, the trade show is a good opportunity for them to reconnect with their own customers. You could give them a code that allows them to offer customers a nice discount. This will induce your exhibitors to invite their own networks.